11th Annual All Born (In) Cross-Disability Best Practices Inclusion Conference
Continuing Education Credit
All Born In Conference & Concordia University – An agreement to offer continuing education credit (CEU) for participation in the All Born In Conference (ABI)
Concordia University is proud to offer credit for the All Born In Cross-Disability Inclusion Conference held annually in Portland, Oregon. This unique conference offers parents and professionals the opportunity to come together to explore and celebrate inclusive education, creating schools where every learner can succeed.
NOTE: YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER FOR THE ALL BORN (IN) CONFERENCE!
Graduate seminar credit will be offered at $80 for one semester credit or ten clock hours.
The course is designated 42279 CEU 026 ALL BORN IN CONFERENCE
Ann Donaca-Sullivan will be the instructor of record.
Brief description of the design of the experience:
To be eligible for one hour of continuing education units, conference participants must:
- Have earned a B. A. or B. S. from an accredited institution
- Be willing to provide verification of conference attendance through conference registration and at least one of the following:
- A minimum of one written analysis referencing materials covered or presented during the conference – Three to Five pages double spaced.
- A written or electronic activity created by the instructor for use in the classroom
- Complete the selected requirement by June 1, 2016
- Understand that Continuing Education Units (CEU) may or may not be transferable to other institutions
- Comply with Concordia University’s graduate level proficiencies and expectations.
Ann Donaca-Sullivan will review the paper, provide feedback and award credit. firstname.lastname@example.org